Fri, Nov 26|
Examining Your Life Through A Lens of Love
A four-week class that will undoubtedly provide you with a different outlook on both your life and your purpose!
Time & Location
Nov 26, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
About the event
This is an interactive, four-week class where we will examine pieces of ourselves through a lens of Love. Each class is one hour and dedicated to a specific topic. Prior to the class beginning, attendees will be sent a syllabus and all resources necessary to successfully complete the course. Class topics are listed below:
- Week 1: Habits that block Loving
- Week 2: Coping from a place of Love
- Week 3: Amplifying Love in your Relationships
- Week 4: The commitment to Love
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Approach your life from a place of both Love and fulfillment.
- Adjust your lifestyle in order to release anxiety and accept Love.
- Identify the factors that keep you from being Love and Loved.
- Discuss some of the myths of Loving.
- Explain the role that both forgiveness and compassion play when living a Love filled life.
The total time commitment necessary is 8 hours (2 hours per week); one hour of class time and one hour of homework time. If you do not have this amount of time, feel free to register at a later date.
To allow for intimate and engaging conversation, registration capacity will be restricted to seven (7) individuals.
4 Week Class - Examining Life