Fri, Nov 05|
Examining Your Life Through A Lens of Love
A four-week class that will undoubtedly provide you with a different outlook on both your life and your purpose!
Time & Location
Nov 05, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
About the event
Please read all details below before completing registration.
This is an interactive, four-week class where we will examine pieces of ourselves through a lens of Love. Each class is one hour and dedicated to a specific topic. Prior to the class beginning, attendees will be sent a syllabus and all resources necessary to successfully complete the course. Class topics are listed below:
- Week 1: Habits that block Loving
- Week 2: Coping from a place of Love
- Week 3: Amplifying Love in your Relationships
- Week 4: The commitment to Love
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Approach your life from a place of both Love and fulfillment
- Adjust your lifestyle in order to release anxiety and accept Love
- Identify the factors that keep you from being Love and Loved
- Discuss some myths of Loving
- Explain the role that both forgiveness and compassion play when living a Love filled life
Class will take place each Friday (from 12 PM - 1 PM EST) during the month of November. The total time commitment necessary is 8 hours (2 hours per week); one hour of class time and one hour of self-work. If you do not have this amount of time, feel free to register at a later date.
To allow for intimate and engaging conversation, registration capacity will be restricted to seven (7) individuals.
NOTE: You only need to register and pay once for the first date. Once you register and pay for the first date (November 5, 2021), you will automatically be added to the three remaining dates.
- Ticket type
4 Week Class - Examining LifePrice$50.00